2019 Ford F-150 Chattanooga TN
Chattanooga-area drivers who are in need of a hard-working pickup truck will be hard pressed to find a better alternative to the 2019 Ford F-150 in Chattanooga, TN. Named America’s Best-Selling Pickup Truck, the Ford F-150 promises the perfect combination of power, performance, style, capability and technology. Visit Marshal Mize Ford today to get behind the wheel of the world-class pickup truck!
When you choose the award-winning 2019 Ford F-150, you will have a choice of seven power-packed trim levels – XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch®, Platinum, Limited and the trail-rated Raptor. Ford F-150 trucks are available with a Regular Cab, a SuperCab or a SuperCrew Cab that can be paired with a 5.5-foot short bed, a 6.5-foot standard bed or an 8-foot long bed that will tailor the Ford pickup truck to fit your lifestyle and the task at hand.
Explore the 2019 Ford F-150 Engine Specs, Features and Technology
Tailor-made for work or play, the 2019 Ford F-150 in Chattanooga, TN is a world-class entry in the full-size pickup truck class. Entry-level Ford F-150 XL trim levels are perfect for the jobsite with 17-inch steel wheels, automatic headlights with automatic high beams, trailer sway control technology, a rearview camera, an advanced Forward Collision Warning System with Automatic Braking and a 4.2-inch Ford SYNC® infotainment system.
When you upgrade your Ford F-150, you will gain access to an innovative 8-inch Ford SYNC® 3 touchscreen infotainment system that employs SYNC® Connect to provide one-touch access to onboard Wi-Fi, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and unlimited entertainment at every turn. Highlights of the 2019 Ford F-150 spec sheet include a panoramic sunroof, premium leather upholstery, a heated steering wheel, 20-inch wheels, an 11-speaker sound system and advanced driver-assistance systems.
Updates to the 2019 Ford F-150 spec sheet include the addition of the High-Output 3.5-liter EcoBoost® engine to the Ford F-150 Limited arsenal – previously only available for the Ford F-150 Raptor. In addition to the power upgrade, the top-of-the-line Limited trim level will add a high-flow dual-exhaust system and a more luxurious interior. Learn more about the Ford F-150 engine options below.
Ford F-150 Engine Options and Specs
- 290-Horsepower 3.3-Liter V-6 – 6-Speed SelectShift® Automatic -- 25 MPG Highway – 7,700-Pound Towing Capacity
- 325-Horsepower 2.7-Liter EcoBoost® V-6 – 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic – 26 MPG Highway – 8,500-Pound Towing Capacity
- 395-Horsepower 5.0-Liter V-8 -- 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic -- 23 MPG Highway – 11,600-Pound Towing Capacity
- 375-Horsepower 3.5-Liter EcoBoost® V-6 -- 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic -- 25 MPG Highway – 13,200-Pound Towing Capacity
- 250-Horsepower 3.0-Liter Power Stroke® V-6 -- 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic – 30 MPG Highway – 11,400-Pound Towing Capacity
- 450-Horsepower High-Output 3.5-Liter EcoBoost® V-6 -- 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic -- 18 MPG Highway – 8,000-Pound Towing Capacity